350 Litre Toxic Substance Cabinet
- Store up to 12 x 20L drums
- Complies with Australian Standard AS4452 – The storage and handling of toxic substances.
- 250L storage capacity is the maximum quantity of toxic substances indoors, in accordance with Australian Standards. This 350L cabinet should be stored outdoors in a weather proof area.
- The 350L cabinet includes 2 self closing doors and 3 shelves (fixed base and 2 adjustable shelf).
- Heavy duty steel construction with durable UV-stabilised high gloss white powder coat finish.
- Cabinet has adjustable feet for leveling on uneven surfaces.
- Door features flush handle with key lock.
- Vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- Features a suspended perforated floor and spill containment sump.
- Grounding connector built on the outside panel for easy earthing.
- All toxic substances cabinets are compliant for the storage of pesticides. Each cabinet includes a Danger Pesticide Storage label.
- Safety and warning signage in accordance with Australian Standards.
- Made in Australia