Low Profile Spill Pallets
Use separately or join together to make larger bunded storage areas.
Our range of Australian made low profile drum bund units can be used separately or joined together to make a bunded work platform. They can also be joined together to make larger bunded storage areas.
Showing all 5 results
Low profile polyethylene drum bund – half pallet size$300.00 + GST Add to cart
Bund Ramp for Low Profile Drum Bunds$380.00 + GST Add to cart
Low profile polyethylene drum bund – pallet size$470.00 + GST Add to cart
Low profile polyethylene drum bund – 6 drum$695.00 + GST Add to cart
Low profile polyethylene drum bund – 8 drum$1,050.00 + GST Add to cart
The range consists of four different low profile bund sizes:
• DBPG2LP and DBPG4LP for storing 20L or 60L drums. Or smaller items such as batteries
• DBPG6LP and DBPG8LP for storing 20L, 60L or 205L drums. Or larger items such as compressors or tanks.
- We don’t recommend 205L drums be stored on this size bund. It is widely regarded as best practice that a bund should include a sump capacity of at least 110% of the largest container stored on it to be deemed compliant. Examples:
- 205L drum x 110% = min bund sump capacity of 226L
- 1,000L IBC x 110% = min bund sump capacity of 1,100L
- Half pallet low profile bund sump capacity = 83L
- Pallet low profile bund sump capacity = 145L
The removable grated floor allows access to the bund for cleaning. The 100% polyethylene bunds combined with the polypropylene grates provide superior corrosion resistance for a wide range of chemicals, in the harshest environments.
All bunds have a unique built-in data plate that provides a set of instructions for the operator, plus the load bearing capacities.
Any low profile bunds can be used together to make a larger bunded work area.
• Place a bund strip over the walls to hold the bund in place and prevent spills seeping between the walls
• If the capacity of the items you wish to bund needs a larger sump, insert bund sump connectors
• We recommend two sump-to-sump connectors for each bunding wall
• See the tech data sheet for detailed how-to instructions
Our drum bunds have been fully heat and compression tested by NATA accredited engineers.
A drum bund ramp makes it safer and easier to access the bunded deck and is available for our range of low profile drum bunds.
IMPORTANT! Before starting to create your bunded platform:
- The area where the bunded area is to be situated must be free from rocks, sticks, small stones, grit or debris. Sweep the area clean prior to assembly
- The area where the bunded area is to be situated must be on level ground
Manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions.