Return & Refund PolicyWholesale Safety Storage Australia
Return & Refund Policy
1. Returns or refunds are not accepted without prior written consent from APAC Direct Pty Ltd. The reason being:
- Dimensions of the goods available to purchase are clearly visible on the website, as is the class of hazardous substances that can be safely stored
- It is the responsibility of the customer to know the class and quantity of hazardous materials they will be storing – and therefore, that the size and type of storage unit being purchased is fit for purpose
- Customers are requested to take special care when ordering from our range of outdoor dangerous goods cabinets. This range of dangerous goods cabinets are made to order according to the customers instructions and can not be returned or refunded. Customers must specify the class of hazardous substances to be stored at the time of ordering.
- Businesses storing hazardous materials have the responsibility to know the requirements as set up by their local authorities (Local Councils, Worksafe, EPA, etc). Wholesale Safety Storage Australia will always assist where possible and provide comprehensive product information to customers before committing to a purchase. However, final responsibility lies with the customer prior to purchasing
2. No goods shall be returned without prior consent in writing by APAC Direct Pty Ltd. Returns will be at the customers expense via APAC Direct Pty Ltd’s authorised carriers
3. Cancellation of Orders:
- Once an item has been ordered (as confirmed by receipt of a purchase order, part payment, or full payment) an order may not be cancelled without prior agreement in writing from APAC Direct Pty Ltd
4. Restocking Fee
- If a return is agreed in writing, the Customer shall in all cases pay to APAC Direct Pty Ltd a restocking fee of 20% of the gross invoice value of all returns.
- As soon as a customer has confirmed their commitment to purchase by way of the customers (i) purchase order, (ii) part payment, (iii) full payment, Wholesale Safety Storage Australia places the order with the manufacturer and is committed to the transaction. The restocking fee is a cost recovery fee that will be incurred by Wholesale Safety Storage Australia.
5. Non-returnable Goods:
- Goods returned by other than the original buyer
- Goods over 5 business days from receipt of delivery
- Goods made to order and/or customised. This includes, but is not limited to:
- our complete range of outdoor dangerous goods cabinets
- indoor dangerous goods cabinets with a storage capacity over 350L
- Gas cylinder storage cages with a storage capacity above 4 gas bottles/cylinders.
The above product examples are manufactured to order according to the customers instructions and can not be returned or refunded. Customers must specify the class of hazardous substances to be stored at the time of ordering.
- APAC Direct Pty Ltd guarantees that 100% of the products we sell meet Australian Standards, where the use of such items is regulated by an Australian Standard
- Any goods that are found not to meet the above requirements can be returned for replacement at no expense to the customer. Written proof will be required prior to return as to the reason the item does not meet the appropriate Australian Standard
- The written proof shall be submitted by an authorised 3rd party with proven credentials to make such a determination
- This excludes reasons as detailed in sections above, in particular where the customer has made the decision to purchased goods that were not fit for purpose
- Any goods that are found to be faulty upon deliver must be immediately brought to the attention of our customer service team via email (email@example.com) or phone (1300 903 933) and must include photographic evidence of the fault. This must be within 5 business days of receipt of delivery. A replacement item or part shall be issued by APAC Direct Pty Ltd as soon as possible