Spill Kit: Hazchem – High performance 185L absorbent capacity
$545.00 + GST
Promo: Buy more, Save more!
- 185 litre capacity hazchem spill response kit designed for spills of acids, bases, coolants, solvents, oils and hazardous chemicals.
- Weight: 20.0 kg
- Dimensions: 55 x 50 x 90 cm
- 5 x Hazchem absorbent boom (2.4m x 7.5cm)
- 100 x Hazchem absorbent pads (28cm x 32cm)
- 8 x Hazchem absorbent pillow (34cm x 22cm)
- 1 x Hazchem absorbent particulate (2.5 kg)
- 1 x PVC gloves – pair (450mm)
- 4 x Disposal bag – labelled (100 micron polyethylene)
- 1 x Barrier tape (50m x 7.5cm)
- 1 x Wheelie bin 120L red (50cm x 55cm x 90cm)
- 1 x Spill kit labels and audit tag (Self-adhesive PVC)
- 1 x Spill kit instructions (A4 laminated)
- Absorbent capacity: Up to 185 litres
- Please note: absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Hazchem Spill Kit – High performance 185L absorbent capacity
This high-performance 185 litre hazchem spill response kit has been designed for sizable spills of acids, bases, coolants, solvents, oils and hazardous chemicals – all liquids
The SKHC185 is a wheelie bin hazchem spill kit ideal for workshops, warehouses, factories, chemical plants, laboratories, transport depots – wherever hazardous chemicals are transported, stored and handled.
Hazchem spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded pink for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
- Premium hazchem spill response kit for sizeable spills.
- Contains polypropylene hazchem maintenance absorbents.
- Clean, inert, non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- This large spill kit also includes a range of spill clean up tools to assist with safe response and disposal.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Hazchem spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilized and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill kit is supplied in a red 120 litre wheelie bin.
- Bins are well sealed against dust and water ingress and manufactured from UV-stabilised polyethylene that is tough and corrosion resistant.
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.