Spill Kit: Oil & Fuel Indoor – Economy 168L Absorbent Capacity
$450.00 + GST
Promo: Buy more, Save more!
- 168 litre capacity oil and fuel spill kit designed for indoor spills of oils, fuels, diesel, petrol and other hydrocarbons on sealed surfaces.
- Weight: 35.0 kg
- Dimensions: 60 x 70 x 105 cm
- 2 x Oil and fuel absorbent mini boom (2.4m x 10cm)
- 4 x Oil and fuel absorbent mini boom (1.2m x 10cm)
- 50 x Oil and fuel absorbent pads (45cm x 45cm)
- 2 x Floorsorb floorsweep bag (7kg)
- 1 x Barrier tape (7.5cm x 50m)
- 1 x Spill kit labels and audit tag (Self-adhesive PVC)
- 1 x Operating instructions (A4 laminated)
- Absorbent capacity: Up to 168 litres
- Please note: absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Oil & Fuel Indoor Spill Kit – Economy 168L absorbent capacity
This economical 168 litre oil spill response kit has been designed to clean up oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents and other petroleum products.
This is a spill response kit ideal for oil and fuel spills on sealed floors in workshops, warehouses, loading docks, factories or other indoor work sites.
Oil and fuel spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
Economy oil and fuel spill kit for indoor spills.
Contains Floorsorb ground absorbent and polypropylene oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Floorsorb is a clean and low dust floorsweep.
- Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Oil and fuel spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilized and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Oil spill response kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill kit can be converted to a Pollution Control Station with accessories such as shovels (long-handled or non-sparking), wall mounted signs, bassine brooms, bin covers, squeegees, bin locks or rakes.
- Oil spill response kit is supplied in a yellow 240 litre wheelie bin. (A choice of colour is also available to suit individual requirements.)
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.