or 4 fortnightly payments of $93.75 with More info
Spill Kit: Oil & Fuel Outdoor – Economy Plus 135L Absorbent Capacity
$375.00 + GST
- Economy 135 litre capacity oil and fuel spill kit to clean up outdoor spills of oils, fuels, diesel, petrol and other hydrocarbons.
- Weight: 29.0 kg
- Dimensions: 55 x 50 x 90 cm
- 1 x Oil and fuel absorbent mini boom (2.4m x 10cm)
- 2 x Oil and fuel absorbent mini boom (1.2m x 10cm)
- 50 x Oil and fuel absorbent pads (45cm x 45cm)
- 2 x Global Peat floorsweep bag (28 litre)
- 1 x PVC gloves – pair (450mm)
- 4 x Disposal bag -labelled (100 micron polyethylene)
- 1 x Barrier tape (7.5cm x 50m)
- 1 x Spill kit labels and audit tag (Self-adhesive PVC)
- 1 x Operating instructions (A4 laminated)
Absorbent capacity: Up to 135 litres
Please note: absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Oil & Fuel Outdoor Spill Kit – Economy plus 135L absorbent capacity
Oil and fuel spill kits are an economical solution for cleaning up oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents and other petroleum products.
This is a lower-cost spill kit ideal for unsealed areas around mine sites, drilling rigs and truck stops. Its components have been designed for harsh conditions.
Oil and fuel spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
Economical oil and fuel spill kits are designed for larger spills.
Contains Global Peat floorsweep and polypropylene oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Oil and fuel spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilized and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill kit can be converted to a Pollution Control Station with accessories such as shovels (long-handled or non-sparking), wall mounted signs, bassine brooms, bin covers, squeegees, bin locks or rakes.
- Spill kit is supplied in a yellow 120 litre wheelie bin. (A choice of colour is also available to suit individual requirements.)
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.