or 4 fortnightly payments of $92.50 with More info
Spill Kit: Oil & Fuel Indoor – Budget 90L Absorbent Capacity
$370.00 + GST
19+ shoppers have bought this.
- Economical 90 litre capacity oil and fuel spill kit designed for indoor spills of oils, fuels, diesel, petrol and other hydrocarbons on sealed surfaces.
- Weight: 30.0 kg
- Dimensions: 60 x 70 x 105 cm
- 3 x Oil and fuel cotton absorbent mini boom (2m x 7.5cm)
- 5 x BudgetSorb absorbent floorsweep (20 litres)
- 2 x PVC gloves – pair (450mm)
- 8 x Disposal bag -labelled (100 micron polyethylene)
- 1 x Poly wipes – pack of 50 (59cm x 33cm)
- 1 x Spill kit labels and audit tag (Self-adhesive PVC)
- 1 x Operating instructions (A4 laminated)
- Absorbent capacity: Up to 90 litres
- Please note: absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Oil & Fuel Indoor Spill Kit – Budget 90L absorbent capacity
This budget-priced 90L oil spill response kit cleans up oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents and other petroleum products.
This is a value-packed oil spill response kit ideal for sealed floors in workshops, warehouses, loading docks, factories or other indoor work sites.
- Low cost oil and fuel spill kit suited to small or irregular spills.
- Contains BudgetSorb ground absorbent and economically-priced oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Budgetsorb is an organic floor absorbent that is lightweight and easy to use
- Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Oil and fuel spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilized and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Oil spill response kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill kit can be converted to a Pollution Control Station with accessories such as shovels (long-handled or non-sparking), wall mounted signs, bassine brooms, bin covers, squeegees, bin locks or rakes.
- Oil spill response kit is supplied in a yellow 240 litre wheelie bin. (A choice of colour is also available to suit individual requirements.)
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.