Bund Ramp for Low Profile Drum Bunds
$440.00 + GST
Promo: Buy more, Save more!
Attach this bund ramp to any of our low profile bund range for easy trolley access (bunds sold separately).
- Dimensions (cm): 122 (width) × 75 (depth) × 18.4 (height). 17kg
- Suits our low profile drum bunds – two (DBPG2LP), four (DBPG4LP), six (DBPG6LP) and eight (DBPG8LP) drum version
- Bund not included, can be purchased separately
- Chemical resistant polyethylene construction is resistant to most chemicals, acids and corrosives
- Locking clips prevent the ramp from slipping and moving
- Added grip stops personnel from tripping or slipping if the surface becomes wet
- Made In Australia with a 1000kg UDL rating
Bund Ramp – Suits All Spill Crew Low Profile Polyethylene drum bunds
- Build a customised bunded floor system is made easy by connecting our range of low profile drum bunds together
- Attach the bund ramp for safe and seamless trolley access to the bund deck
- Locking clips and added grip prevents the ramp from slipping and moving, and stops staff from slipping.
- The polyethylene construction is resistant to most chemicals, acids and corrosives.
- Bund ramp is supplied with two joining clips that are affixed to the ramp. Ramp is then located next to the bund with clips holding two units together.
- Manufactured and tested in Australia with a 1000kg UDL (universally distributed load).
- Bund in photo for display purposes only. Bunds not included
Create your own bunded floor system
Build your own customised bunded floor system by joining low profile spill pallets together.
- Joining strips lock spill pallets together
- Sump-to-sump bund connectors seamlessly join the drums’ sumps, allowing you to combine sump capacities for a larger overall catchment volume.
- A ramp provides drum trolleys easy access to the raised platform.
Made in Australia