Bund Ramp – Suits All Spill Crew Low Profile Polyethylene drum bunds
- Build a customised bunded floor system is made easy by connecting our range of low profile drum bunds together
- Attach the bund ramp for safe and seamless trolley access to the bund deck
- Locking clips and added grip prevents the ramp from slipping and moving, and stops staff from slipping.
- The polyethylene construction is resistant to most chemicals, acids and corrosives.
- Bund ramp is supplied with two joining clips that are affixed to the ramp. Ramp is then located next to the bund with clips holding two units together.
- Manufactured and tested in Australia with a 1000kg UDL (universally distributed load).
Create your own bunded floor system
Build your own customised bunded floor system by joining low profile spill pallets together.
- Joining strips lock spill pallets together
- Sump-to-sump bund connectors seamlessly join the drums’ sumps, allowing you to combine sump capacities for a larger overall catchment volume.
- A ramp provides drum trolleys easy access to the raised platform.
Made in Australia