Polyethylene inline drum bund 4 drum
$640.00 + GST
Promo: Buy more, Save more!
Manufactured from 100% rotationally-moulded polyethylene and load tested by NATA accredited engineers in Victoria, Australia.
- Dimensions: 242cm x 62cm x 25.2cm
- Weight: 41kgs
- Sump Capacity: 245 litres
- Construction material – bund: Polyethylene
- Construction material – grates: Polypropylene
- Maximum UDL (universally distributed load): 2,400kg
- Drain: 3 x 20mm BSP plug (polyethylene)
- Manufactured in Australia & in stock
Polyethylene inline drum bund – four drum
Use these drum pallets to store up to four 205L drums and capture leaks, drips and spills of non-flammable liquids. These containment bunds are also known as spill pallets and are ideal to position along a wall or walkway when space is limited.
- Manufactured from 100% rotationally-moulded polyethylene and load tested by NATA accredited engineers in Victoria, Australia with a 2400kg UDL
- Drum pallets include a removable grated floor to provide easy access to the bund sump for cleaning.
- Easily decant spilled liquids via the three drain plug in the sump.
- The chemical-resistant polyethylene bund and polypropylene grate stand up to the harshest environments.
- Made of recycled polyethylene, these drum bunds resist chemical attack from hazardous acids, caustics and solvents.
- The oversized sump holds the contents of a 205L drum in the event of leak or rupture, meeting or exceeding the most stringent spill containment regulations.
- Seamless construction eliminates leaks.
- Black drum pallets contain 100% recycled content—their dark colour hides grime and dirt to keep your workplace looking clean.
- Keeps personnel safe from accidental slips.
- Keeps spilled liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Reduces clean-up costs by providing easily retrievable spills.
- Helps organise your drum storage.
- Segregate liquids for easy identification.
- Makes handling drums safer and easier.
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
Drum bunds are also known as bunded pallets, spill pallets, spill decks, hazmat bunds, chemical storage bunds, portable bunding systems, secondary bunding and sump pallets.