250 Litre Flammable Liquids Cabinet (Lowline)
The lowline flammable liquids cabinet offers extra depth, providing an alternative sized cabinet where storage space is the primary consideration.
- Made in Australia
- Complies with AS1940-2017 – The storage & handling of flammable and combustible liquids
- Double wall construction with 40mm thermal barrier, and vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- The 250L cabinet includes 2 self closing doors and 2 shelves (fixed base and 1 adjustable shelves).
- Self-closing door fitted with flush handle with key lock, 3 point self-latching system and adjustable hydraulic door
- Features a suspended perforated floor and spill containment sump with drain.
- Shelves are constructed with galvanised steel
- Cabinet can has adjustable feet for leveling on uneven surfaces.
- Highly durable lead-free epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish. Yellow gloss powder coat.
- Grounding connector built in on the outside panel for easy earthing.
- Safety and warning signage in accordance with Australian Standards.