Spill Kit: Biohazard response 20L
$145.00 + GST
Promo: Buy more, Save more!
- 20 litre biohazard spill kit ideal for unknown small spills in hospitals, service stations, public buildings, shopping centres, elderly care facilities, schools, workshops, warehouses and factories.
- Weight: 6.0 kg
- Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 40 cm
- 1 x Encapsulating powder (5kg)
- 1 x Aussan organic sanitiser concentrate (50mL)
- 1 x Plastic scoop and scraper (Small)
- 1 x Face mask
- 1 x Apron – disposable
- 1 x Nitrile gloves
- 10 x Fabric moist wipes
- 4 x Infectious waste bags labelled
- Absorbent capacity: Up to 20 litres
- Please note: absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Biohazard Spill Kit – 20L
This 20 litre biohazard spill kit is ideal for unknown small spills and is ideal for hospitals, service stations, shopping centres, schools, workshops, warehouses, factories – any public area.
Biohazard spill kits are designed for spills of bodily fluids, along with any small spills of unknown liquids. This biohazard spill kit includes an encapsulating powder that turns the spill into a solidified mass when mixed with water. This then enables the responder to quickly and easily retrieve the spill and dispose of accordingly.
Reduce workplace and public risks by rapidly cleaning up bodily fluids and other unknown spills.
- Use plastic scoop and pan to lift and place into disposal bag.
- Sanitising liquid is used to sanitise and clean up the spill area. The sanitising liquid also helps to reduce any unpleasant smells.
- Clean up and safety accessories are included in this spill kit. Items such as a face mask, apron, latex gloves and a disposal bags labelled ‘infectious waste’ are supplied.
- The biohazard spill kit includes clear label and spill kit operating instructions.
- This biohazard spill kit is supplied in a 20 litre white plastic pail with resealable lid.
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.