Spill Kit: Hazchem – Truck bag 131L absorbent capacity
$315.00 + GST
- 131 litre chemical spill kit bag with particulate, designed for spills of mixed liquids which may include acids, bases and other hazardous chemicals.
- Weight: 6.0 kg
- Dimensions: 84 x 88 x 35 cm
- 2 x Hazchem absorbent boom (3.6m x 7.5cm)
- 50 x Hazchem absorbent pads (28cm x 32cm)
- 5 x Hazchem absorbent pillow (34cm x 22cm)
- 1 x Hazchem absorbent particulate (2.5 kg)
- 1 x PVC gloves – pair (450mm)
- 3 x Disposal bag – labelled (100 micron polyethylene)
- 1 x Spill kit labels (Self-adhesive PVC)
- 1 x Spill kit instructions (A4 laminated)
- Absorbent capacity: Up to 131 litres
- Please note: absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Hazchem Spill Kit – Truck bag 131L absorbent capacity
This handy and portable 131 litre chemical spill kit has been designed for sizeable spills of acids, bases, coolants, solvents, oils and hazardous chemicals – all liquids
The SKHC131 is a handy and portable bag spill kit ideal for workshops, warehouses, factories, chemical plants, laboratories, transport depots – work areas where spills of mixed liquids may occur.
Hazchem spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded pink for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
- Handy and portable hazchem spill response kit for a variety of spills.
- Contains polypropylene hazchem maintenance absorbents.
- Clean, inert, non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- This hazchem spill kit also includes a range of spill clean up tools to assist with safe response and disposal.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Chemical spill kit is supplied in a red canvacon, heavy-duty, re-sealable, waterproof and dust-proof bag.
- Chemical spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Chemical spill kit includes UV-resistant label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.