Polyethylene IBC Containment Bund
$1,740.00 + GST
Manufactured from 100% rotationally-moulded polyethylene and load tested by NATA accredited engineers in Victoria, Australia.
- Dimensions: 190cm x 150cm x 75cm
- Weight: 96kg
- Sump Capacity: 1,150 litres
- Construction material – bund: Polyethylene
- Construction material – 2 x grates: Polypropylene
- Maximum UDL (universally distributed load): 2,000kg
- Drain: 50mm FBSP plug at each end
- Price break: min 4 units (request a quote for pricing)
- Manufactured in Australia & in stock
Polyethylene IBC containment bund
Store up to one IBC (intermediate bulk containers) on this containment bund to capture leaks, drips and spills. These containment bunds are also known as spill pallets and have been designed by Australians in Australia for our unique and harsh conditions.
- Two polypropylene grates are included to support the drums or IBC.
- Unique design maximises floor space and allows nesting of multiple containment bunds for storage or transport.
- Chemical resistant polyethylene bund and polypropylene grate can endure harsh environments.
- Removable grated floor allows access to the bund sump for cleaning.
- Manufactured and tested in Australia with a 2000kg UDL
- Includes encapsulated data plates with vital information such as sump capacity, maximum UDL, composition materials and net weight.
- Moulded forklift pockets with dual sided access allow convenient positioning. (Move only when IBC have been removed).
- Large deck allows convenient and safe positioning of IBC so the outlet tap is within the sump boundaries.
- Optional bund discharge filters are available to allow oil and fuel capture when draining rainwater from the bund. Filter is packed with super absorbent hydrophobic (water-resistant) polypropylene for 30 litres of absorbency. Filter is fitted with an internal flow distributor and quick release camlock adaptor. Replacement filter bags can be ordered individually.
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.