Powder coated steel drum bund 4 drum
$755.00 + GST
Manufactured from powder-coated galvanised steel. Use with Class 3 Flammable Liquids or other compatible chemicals
- Dimensions: 120.4cm x 135.4cm x 22.7cm
- Sump Capacity: 243 litres
- Construction material: Heavy duty powder-coated galvanised steel
- Maximum UDL (universally distributed load): 2,000kg
- Manufactured in Australia
Powder coated steel drum bund – four drum
Use this heavy duty steel galvanised drum bund to store up to four 205L drums and capture leaks, drips and spills of flammable liquids.
- Safely and neatly store four 205L drums
- Heavy duty drum bund made from powder-coated galvanised steel – ideal for use with Class 3 Flammable Liquids or other compatible chemicals
- Galvanised drum bund is accessible via forklift from both sides, even when loaded with four 205L drums.
- This steel spill pallet features removable grates for easy cleaning and removal of spilled liquid or rainwater, or any other trapped debris.
- Improves productivity by providing an easy-to-access, convenient, mobile bunded option for 205L drums or smaller containers.
- Keeps personnel safe from accidental slips.
- Heavy duty galvanised drum bund prevents spilled liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or storm water drains.
- Reduces clean-up costs by containing easy to retrieve spills.
- Spill containment pallets help organise your drum storage.
- Also ideal to segregate liquids for easy identification.
- The forklift friendly design of this spill containment pallet makes handling drums safer and easier.
- Maximum uniformly distributed load (UDL): 2000kg
- Optional drum bund covers are available and used to prevent ingress of rainwater in the bund.
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
Drum bunds are also known as bunded pallets, spill pallets, spill decks, hazmat bunds, chemical storage bunds, portable bunding systems, secondary bunding and sump pallets.