250 Litre Indoor Toxic Substance Cabinet
$1,970.00 + GST
Promo: Buy more, Save more!
- Store up to 9 x 20 litre drums in this 250L class 6 toxic substance safety storage cabinet
- External dimensions: 111cm (w) x 52cm (d) x 185cm (h)
- Internal dimensions: 101cm (w) x 42cm (d) x 160cm (h)
- 168 kg
- 2 doors, 3 shelves (including base + 2 adjustable shelves)
- Complies with Australian Standard AS4452 – The storage and handling of toxic substances
- Manufactured in Australia
- Click to view product video
250 Litre Toxic Substance Cabinet
- Store up to 9 x 20L drums
- Complies with Australian Standard AS4452 – The storage and handling of toxic substances.
- The 250L cabinet includes 2 self closing doors and 3 shelves (fixed base and 2 adjustable shelf).
- Heavy duty steel construction with durable UV-stabilised high gloss white powder coat finish.
- Cabinet has adjustable feet for leveling on uneven surfaces.
- Door features flush handle with key lock.
- Vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- Features a suspended perforated floor and spill containment sump.
- Grounding connector built on the outside panel for easy earthing.
- All toxic substances cabinets are compliant for the storage of pesticides. Each cabinet includes a Danger Pesticide Storage label.
- Safety and warning signage in accordance with Australian Standards.
- Made in Australia