100 Litre Indoor Chemical Storage Cabinet/Corrosive Substances Cabinet
$1,740.00 + GST
Promo: Buy more, Save more!
- Store up to 3 x 20L drums of of class 8 chemicals in this 100L Chemical/Corrosive Substances Cabinet
- External dimensions: 111cm (w) x 51cm (d) x 80cm (h)
- Internal dimensions: 101cm (w) x 42cm (d) x 55cm (h)
- 2 doors, 2 shelves (including base + 1 adjustable shelf)
- Manufactured in Australia
- Complies with AS3780-2008 – The storage and handling of corrosive substances
- Click to view product video
100L Chemical/Corrosive Substances Cabinet
- Complies with AS3780-2008 – The storage and handling of corrosive substances.
- The 100L cabinet includes 2 self closing doors and 2 shelves (fixed base and 1 adjustable shelf).
- Each shelf lined with chemical resistant thermoplastic coating for long-term protection against corrosive substances.
- Double wall construction with 40mm thermal barrier, and vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- Features a suspended perforated floor and spill containment sump with drain.
- Door features flush handle, key lock and stainless steel pin hinging for strength.
- Cabinet can has adjustable feet for leveling on uneven surfaces.
- Highly durable UV-stabilised powder coat finish.
- Grounding connector built in on the outside panel for easy earthing.
- Safety and warning signage in accordance with Australian Standards.
- Made in Australia