100 Litre Indoor Organic Peroxide Cabinet
$1,640.00 + GST
- Store up to 3 x 20L drums of class 5.2 organic peroxides to capture leaks and prevent accidental spills
- External dimensions: 111cm (w) x 51cm (d) x 80cm (h)
- Internal dimensions: 101cm (w) x 42cm (d) x 55cm (h)
- 95 kg
- 2 doors, 2 shelves (including base + 1 adjustable shelf)
- Manufactured in Australia
- Complies with AS2714-2008 – The storage and handling of organic peroxides
100 Litre Organic Peroxide Cabinet
- Made in Australia
- Complies with AS2714-2008, ‘The storage and handling of organic peroxides’.
- Double wall construction with 40mm thermal barrier, and vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- The 100L cabinet includes 2 self closing doors and 2 shelves (fixed base shelf and 1 adjustable shelf).
- Two sequential self-closing, non-lockable doors fitted with adjustable hydraulic closures. Doors release in the event of a pressure build up and in accordance with AS4326-2008, section 4.8.3.
- Features a suspended perforated floor and spill containment sump with drain.
- Cabinet can has adjustable feet for leveling on uneven surfaces.
- Highly durable UV stabilised thermosetting polyester powder coat finish
- Grounding connector built in on the outside panel for easy earthing.
- Safety and warning signage in accordance with Australian Standards.
- This organic peroxides safety cabinet is designed for indoor use.
- AS2714-2008 places restrictions on storage quantities of organic peroxides indoors. The maximum limit for storing Class 5.2 organic peroxides within an indoor safety cabinet is 100L