Oil & Fuel Economy Truck Bag Spill Kit - 37L absorbent capacity
This small and compact 37L truck oil spill kit is an economical solution for cleaning up oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents and other petroleum products.
The SKOFO37 truck oil spill kit and is ideal on unsealed areas around mine sites, drilling rigs and truck stops. Its components have been designed for harsh conditions with the bag kit suitable for medium sized trucks, small workshops and machinery.
Oil and fuel spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Portable and economically-priced oil and fuel spill kit designed for spills around small trucks, utes, vans and machinery or in small workshops.
- Contains Global Peat floorsweep and polypropylene oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Spill kit is supplied in a yellow canvacon, heavy-duty, re-sealable, waterproof and dust-proof bag.
- Oil and fuel spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Oil and fuel bag spill kits include UV-resistant label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions