IBC containment bund with stainless steel hard top cover
Store one bulki box (IBC) on this covered IBC bund to capture leaks, drips and spills. The hardtop cover prevents rain and dirt entering the bund area.
- Polyethylene construction with primed steel stiffeners. Use stainless steel stiffeners when storing liquids that are highly corrosive or have corrosive vapours.
- Hard top cover with rollerdoors allows access to the bund from both sides.
- Unique moulded supports allow direct storage of IBCs as well as 205 litre drums (on a wooden pallet) onto the bund.
- Doors can be locked to prevent unauthorised access.
- Spill pallet includes 40mm drain plugs at each end of the bund allow for easy decanting of spilt liquids.
- Covered IBC bund features moulded forklift pockets allow forklift access from two sides.
- Hard top cover protects stored containers from UV degradation.
- Hard top cover prevents dirt, rain water and debris from contaminating drums or IBC container.
- Spill collection bund can contain 110% of a 1000 litre IBC and prevent spilt liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Spill pallets reduce clean-up costs by providing easily retrievable spills.
- Moulded tie down points are located on each side of the hard top cover – ideal for use in high wind areas.
- Wooden pallet not supplied.
- Optional bund discharge filters are available to allow oil & fuel capture when draining rainwater from the bund. Filter is packed with super absorbent hydrophobic (water-repelling) polypropylene for 30 litres of absorbency. Filter is fitted with an internal flow distributor and quick release camlock adaptor.
- Replacement filter bags can be ordered individually.
Made in Australia