or 4 fortnightly payments of $315.00 with More info
1. My driveway is sealed with an even surface
2. There is reasonable vehicle access with height clearance.
3. I acknowledge the delivery is to the front door, carport, or closest practical delivery point as deemed by the driver.
Forklift Gas Cylinder Cage – Q/T/TS size – 4 x Bottles
$1,260.00 + GST
- Suitable for storage of 4 x18kg (steel) or 15kg (alloy) LPG cylinders (310mm diameter ‘Q/T/TS’ size)
- External: 77.5cm (w) x 80.5cm (d) x 104.5cm (h)
- Internal: 72cm (w) x 72.5cm (d) x 97cm (h)
- Weight: 80kg
20+ shoppers have bought this.
Forklift Gas Cylinder Cage - Q/T/TS size - 4 x Bottles
- Store up to 4 x 18kg (steel) or 15kg (alloy) LPG cylinders (310mm diameter ‘Q/T/TS’ size).
- Solid steel floor and roof.
- Natural ventilation is provided by perforated side panels in accordance with Australian standards.
- Two coat protective finish make our cages perfect for outdoor use: undercoat = epoxy powder / topcoat = UV-stabilised polyester powder.
- Heavy duty forklift gas bottle storage, constructed of zinc anneal steel.
- Door is fitted with a magnetic latch and can be locked using the padlock lug (padlock not supplied).
- Cage can be easily manouvered by forklift, using the forklift tyne slots underneath the cage.
- Supplied with warning and safety signage as required by Australian standards. Our forklift gas bottle cages come with: DANGER NO SMOKING NO IGNITION SOURCES sign and FLAMMABLE GAS 2 dangerous goods sign.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes allow the cage to be permanently fixed for added stability and security.
- Cage is fitted with cylinder chain restraints.
- Complies with the requirements of AS4332-2004 – The storage and handling of gases in cylinders.
- Australian Made and Owned
|Dimensions||80 × 80 × 115 cm|