available between $1.00 - $2,000.00 Learn More
1. My driveway is sealed with an even surface
2. There is reasonable vehicle access with height clearance.
3. I acknowledge the delivery is to the front door, carport, or closest practical delivery point as deemed by the driver.
9kg LPG Gas Cylinder Cage – 16 x BBQ Bottles
$2,360.00 + GST
- Suitable for storage of up to 6 x 9kg ‘P’ size LPG cylinders
- External: 136.5cm (w) x 75.5cm (d) x 119cm (h)
- Internal: 126cm (w) x 69cm (d) x 114cm (h)
- Weight: 115kg
6+ shoppers have bought this.
9kg LPG Gas Cylinder Cage - BBQ Bottles x 16
- Store up to 16 x 9kg ‘P’ size LPG bottles.
- Solid steel floor and roof.
- Natural ventilation is provided by perforated side panels in accordance with Australian standards.
- Two coat protective finish make our cages perfect for outdoor use: undercoat = epoxy powder / topcoat = UV-stabilised polyester powder.
- Heavy duty BBQ LPG gas storage, constructed of zinc anneal steel.
- Supplied with warning and safety signage as required by Australian standards. Our BBQ LPG gas bottle cages come with: DANGER NO SMOKING NO IGNITION SOURCES sign and FLAMMABLE GAS 2 dangerous goods sign.
- Magnetic latch door can be locked using the padlock lug (padlock not supplied).
- Cage can be permanently fixed for added stability, using the pre-drilled holes.
- Complies with the requirements of AS4332-2004 – The storage and handling of gases in cylinders.
- Made in Australia
|Dimensions||165 × 85 × 140 cm|