or 4 fortnightly payments of $315.00 with More info
60 Litre Indoor Toxic Substance Cabinet
$1,260.00 + GST
- The 60L toxic substance cabinet is ideal for storing a small quantity of class 6 toxic substances under a bench
- External dimensions: 60cm (w) x 47.5cm (d) x 100cm (h)
- Internal dimensions: 50cm (w) x 37.5cm (d) x 75.4cm (h)
- 65 kg
- 1 door, 2 shelves (including base + 1 adjustable shelf)
- Complies with Australian Standard AS4452 – The storage and handling of toxic substances
- Manufactured in Australia
60 Litre Toxic Substance Cabinet
- Complies with Australian Standard AS4452 – The storage and handling of toxic substances.
- The 60L cabinet includes 1 self closing door and 2 shelves (fixed base and 1 adjustable shelf).
- Heavy duty steel construction with durable UV-stabilised high gloss white powder coat finish.
- Cabinet has adjustable feet for leveling on uneven surfaces.
- Door features flush handle with key lock.
- Vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- Features a suspended perforated floor and spill containment sump.
- Grounding connector built on the outside panel for easy earthing.
- All toxic substances cabinets are compliant for the storage of pesticides. Each cabinet includes a Danger Pesticide Storage label.
- Safety and warning signage in accordance with Australian Standards.
- Made in Australia