or 4 fortnightly payments of $297.50 with More info
1. My driveway is sealed with an even surface
2. There is reasonable vehicle access with height clearance.
3. I acknowledge the delivery is to the front door, carport, or closest practical delivery point as deemed by the driver.
60 Litre Indoor Toxic Substance Cabinet
$1,190.00 + GST
- External: 59.5cm (w) x 47.5cm (d) x 100.5 (h)
- 65 kg
- 1 door, 2 shelves (including base)
60 Litre Toxic Substance Cabinet
- Complies with Australian Standard AS4452 – The storage and handling of toxic substances.
- The 60L cabinet includes 1 self closing door and 2 shelves (fixed base and 1 adjustable shelf).
- Heavy duty steel construction with durable UV-stabilised high gloss white powder coat finish.
- Cabinet has adjustable feet for leveling on uneven surfaces.
- Door features flush handle with key lock.
- Vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- Features a suspended perforated floor and spill containment sump.
- Grounding connector built on the outside panel for easy earthing.
- All toxic substances cabinets are compliant for the storage of pesticides. Each cabinet includes a Danger Pesticide Storage label.
- Safety and warning signage in accordance with Australian Standards.
- Made in Australia
|Dimensions||65 × 55 × 115 cm|