160 Litre Indoor Oxidising Agents Cabinet
$1,740.00 + GST
- Store up to 6 x 20 litre drums of class 5.1 oxidising agents and to capture leaks and prevent accidental spills.
- External dimensions: 110cm (w) x 51cm (d) x 130.5cm (h)
- Internal dimensions: 101cm (w) x 42cm (d) x 105.5cm (h)
- 125 kg
- 2 doors, 2 shelves (including base + 1 adjustable shelf)
- Manufactured in Australia
- Complies with AS4326-2008 – The storage and handling of oxidisng agents
- NOT TO BE USED FOR STORING AMMONIUM NITRATE
160 Litre Oxidising Agents Cabinet
- Made in Australia
- Complies with AS4326-2008, ‘The storage and handling of oxidisng agents’.
- Double wall construction with 40mm thermal barrier, and vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- The 160L cabinet includes 2 self closing doors and 2 shelves (fixed base shelf and 1 adjustable shelf).
- Two sequential self-closing, non-lockable doors fitted with adjustable hydraulic closures. Doors release in the event of a pressure build up and in accordance with AS4326-2008, section 4.8.3.
- Features a suspended perforated floor and spill containment sump with drain.
- Cabinet can has adjustable feet for leveling on uneven surfaces.
- Highly durable UV stabilised thermosetting polyester powder coat finish
- Grounding connector built in on the outside panel for easy earthing.
- Safety and warning signage in accordance with Australian Standards.
- This oxidising agent safety cabinet is designed for indoor use.