Spill Kit: Oil & Fuel Outdoor – Large Mobile Bin 770L Absorbent Capacity
$2,190.00 + GST
Promo: Buy more, Save more!
- Jumbo 770 litre capacity oil and fuel spill kit designed for outdoor spills of oils, fuels, diesel, petrol and other hydrocarbons.
- Weight: 110.0 kg
- Dimensions: 134 x 77 x 121 cm
- 10 x Oil and fuel absorbent mini boom (3m x 7.5cm)
- 10 x Oil and fuel absorbent mini boom (1.2m x 7.5cm)
- 5 x Oil and fuel absorbent pillows (58cm x 37cm)
- 250 x Oil and fuel absorbent pads (45cm x 45cm)
- 5 x Global Peat absorbent floorsweep (28 litre bag)
- 1 x Oil and fuel absorbent roll standard (40m x 90cm)
- 4 x PVC gloves – pair (450mm)
- 20 x Disposal bag – labelled (100 micron polyethylene)
- 20 x Cable ties
- 1 x Barrier tape (7.5cm x 50m)
- 2 x Drum seal (500g)
- 1 x Broom with extension handle
- 4 x Safety glasses – clear
- 4 x Disposable coveralls (XL)
- 1 x Dustpan
- 1 x Bannister brush
- 1 x Large bin – 660 litre (134cm x 77cm x 121cm)
- 1 x Spill kit labels and audit tag (Self adhesive PVC)
- 1 x Spill kit instructions (A4 laminated)
- Absorbent capacity: Up to 770 litres
- Please note: absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Oil & Fuel Outdoor Spill Kit – Large mobile bin 770L absorbent capacity
This jumbo 770 litre large spill kit has been designed for large spills of oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents and other petroleum products.
The SKOFO770 is a super large spill kit ideal for unsealed areas around mine sites, drilling rigs and truck stops. Its components have been designed to withstand harsh conditions.
Oil and fuel spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Jumbo sized premium oil and fuel spill kit for fast moving larger spills.
- Contains Global Peat floorsweep and polypropylene oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- This large spill kit also includes a range of spill clean up tools to assist with safe response and disposal.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Oil and fuel spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilized and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill kit is supplied in a mobile, wheeled commercial bin.
- Bins are well sealed against dust and water ingress and manufactured from UV-stabilised polyethylene that is tough and corrosion resistant.
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.