or 4 fortnightly payments of $55.00 with More info
Spill Kit: General Purpose – 87L absorbent capacity
$220.00 + GST
3+ shoppers have bought this.
- 87L general purpose truck spill kit supplied in blue canvacon bag.
- Ideal for large vehicles.
- Weight: 10.0 kg
- Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 35 cm
- 4 x General purpose absorbent mini boom (1.2m x 7.5cm)
- 50 x General purpose absorbent pads (41cm x 51cm)
- 1 x Budgetsorb all-liquid absorbent floorsweep (20 litres)
- 1 x PVC gloves – pair (450mm)
- 4 x Disposal bag – labelled (100 micron)
- 1 x Canvacon bag – blue (80cm x 80cm)
- 1 x Spill kit operating instructions (A4 laminated)
- Absorbency capacity: 87 litres
- Please note: absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
General Purpose Spill Kit – 87L absorbent capacity
Use this 87L general purpose truck spill kit to absorb every day spills of coolant, solvent, oil, degreaser, paint, blood, mild acids – all liquids.
This is a large capacity truck spill kit ideal for cars, trucks, vans, delivery vehicles – wherever liquids are stored, handled, used and spilled. General purpose absorbents are colour-coded grey for easy identification.
- Designed for those who transport general liquids of a non-dangerous type.
- Contains Budgetsorb general purpose floor-sweep along with general purpose polypropylene absorbents pads and pillows.
- Polypropylene is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in liquid.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Spill kit is supplied in a blue canvacon, heavy-duty, re-sealable, waterproof and dust-proof bag.
- General purpose spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Truck spill kit includes UV-resistant label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations. Our standard range of spill kits includes dedicated spill kits for oil and fuel spills, chemical (or hazchem) spills, general purpose (all-liquid) spills, in addition to our battery acid, mercury, and biohazard spill kits.