or 4 fortnightly payments of $305.00 with More info
60 Litre Indoor Oxidising Agents Cabinet
$1,220.00 + GST
- The 60L oxidising agents cabinet is ideal for storing a small quantity of class Class 5.1 oxidising agents and to capture and prevent any accidental spills.
- External: 60cm (w) x 47.5cm (d) x 100cm (h)
- 65 kg
- 1 door, 2 shelves (including base)
60 Litre Oxidising Agents Cabinet
- Made in Australia
- Complies with AS4326-2008, ‘The storage and handling of oxidisng agents’.
- Double wall construction with 40mm thermal barrier, and vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- The 60L cabinet includes 1 self closing door and 2 shelves (fixed base shelf and 1 adjustable shelf).
- Self-closing, non-lockable door fitted with adjustable hydraulic closure. Door releases in the event of a pressure build up and in accordance with AS4326-2008, section 4.8.3.
- Features a suspended perforated floor and spill containment sump with drain.
- Cabinet can has adjustable feet for leveling on uneven surfaces.
- Highly durable UV stabilised thermosetting polyester powder coat finish
- Grounding connector built in on the outside panel for easy earthing.
- Safety and warning signage in accordance with Australian Standards.
- This oxidising agent safety cabinet is designed for indoor use.