available between $1.00 - $2,000.00 Learn More
450 Litre Indoor Chemical Storage Cabinet/Corrosive Substances Cabinet
$4,140.00 + GST
- This dual purpose cabinet can be used for either the vertical storage of 2 x 205 litre drums or insert shelves for storing up to 18 x 20 litre drums
- External dimensions: 140cm (w) x 81cm (d) x 185cm (h)
- Internal dimensions: 130cm (w) x 71.5cm (d) x 165cm (h)
- 2 doors, 3 shelves (including base + 2 adjustable shelves)
- Manufactured in Australia
- Complies with AS3780-2008 – The storage and handling of corrosive substances
450L Chemical/Corrosive Substances Cabinet
- Complies with AS3780-2008 – The storage and handling of corrosive substances.
- The 450L cabinet includes 2 self closing doors and 3 shelves (fixed base and 2 adjustable shelves).
- Each shelf lined with chemical resistant thermoplastic coating for long-term protection against corrosive substances.
- Double wall construction with 40mm thermal barrier, and vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- Features a suspended perforated floor and spill containment sump with drain.
- Door features flush handle, key lock and stainless steel pin hinging for strength.
- Cabinet can has adjustable feet for leveling on uneven surfaces.
- Highly durable UV-stabilised powder coat finish.
- Grounding connector built in on the outside panel for easy earthing.
- Safety and warning signage in accordance with Australian Standards.
- Made in Australia