or 4 fortnightly payments of $285.00 with More info
1. My driveway is sealed with an even surface
2. There is reasonable vehicle access with height clearance.
3. I acknowledge the delivery is to the front door, carport, or closest practical delivery point as deemed by the driver.
30 Litre Chemical Storage Cabinet/Corrosive Substances Cabinet
$1,140.00 + GST
- Ideal for storing smaller quantities of corrosive substances under a bench
- External: 60cm (w) x 47.5cm (d) x 80cm (h)
- 1 door, 2 shelves (including base)
14+ shoppers have bought this.
30L Chemical/Corrosive Substances Cabinet
- Complies with AS3780-2008 - The storage and handling of corrosive substances.
- The 30L cabinet includes 1 self closing door and 2 shelves (fixed base and 1 adjustable shelf).
- Each shelf lined with chemical resistant thermoplastic coating for long-term protection against corrosive substances.
- Double wall construction with 40mm thermal barrier, and vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- Features a suspended perforated floor and spill containment sump with drain.
- Door features flush handle, key lock and stainless steel pin hinging for strength.
- Cabinet can has adjustable feet for leveling on uneven surfaces.
- Highly durable UV-stabilised powder coat finish.
- Grounding connector built in on the outside panel for easy earthing.
- Safety and warning signage in accordance with Australian Standards.
- Made in Australia
|Dimensions||70 × 55 × 95 cm|