100 Litre Oxidising Agents Cabinet
- Made in Australia
- Complies with AS4326-2008, ‘The storage and handling of oxidisng agents’.
- Double wall construction with 40mm thermal barrier, and vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- The 100L cabinet includes 2 self closing doors and 2 shelves (fixed base shelf and 1 adjustable shelf).
- Two sequential self-closing, non-lockable doors fitted with adjustable hydraulic closures. Doors release in the event of a pressure build up and in accordance with AS4326-2008, section 4.8.3.
- Features a suspended perforated floor and spill containment sump with drain.
- Cabinet can has adjustable feet for leveling on uneven surfaces.
- Highly durable UV stabilised thermosetting polyester powder coat finish
- Grounding connector built in on the outside panel for easy earthing.
- Safety and warning signage in accordance with Australian Standards.
- This oxidising agent safety cabinet is designed for indoor use.