Low profile polyethylene drum bund – small
$260.00 + GST
Promo: Buy more, Save more!
- Manufactured from 100% rotationally-moulded polyethylene and load tested by NATA accredited engineers in Victoria, Australia
- The small low profile bund is designed for storing 20L drums, batteries or other small containers
- It is widely regarded as best practice that a bund should include a sump capacity of at least 110% of the largest container stored on it to be deemed compliant
- In stock
- Dimensions: 60cm x 60cm x 15cm
- Weight: 9kg
- Sump Capacity: 38 litres
- Construction material – bund: Polyethylene
- Construction material – grates: Polypropylene
- Maximum UDL (universally distributed load): 750kg
- Manufactured in Australia & in stock
Polyethylene low profile drum bund with removable grate – small
This drum bund has been designed to safely store 20L drums, batteries or other small containers, capturing leaks, drips and spills. These containment bunds are also known as spill pallets and have been designed by Australians in Australia for our unique and harsh conditions.
The chemical-resistant polyethylene drum bund and removable polypropylene grate-construction stands up to the harshest environment and chemicals.
Low profile spill pallets feature encapsulated data plates with vital information such as sump capacity, maximum UDL, composition materials and net weight.
- Economical solution for storing smaller drums.
- Unit has removable grate to easily reclaim and clean up spilled liquid.
- Removable grate also allows easy access to remove small animals and snakes that may enter the bund.
- Keeps personnel safe from accidental slips.
- Keeps spilt liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Reduces clean-up costs by containing spills for easier retrievable.
- Helps to organise drum storage.
- Ideal platform for decanting areas – handling liquid around drums is safer and easier.
- Enhance the effectiveness of your spill pallet with a drum bund cover to prevent ingress of rainwater into the bund.
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
Drum bunds are also known as bunded pallets, spill pallets, spill decks, hazmat bunds, chemical storage bunds, portable bunding systems, secondary bunding and sump pallets.