30 Litre Indoor Organic Peroxide Cabinet
$1,325.00 + GST
Promo: Buy more, Save more!
- The 30L organic peroxide cabinet is ideal for storing a small quantity of class 5.2 organic peroxides under a bench
- External dimensions: 60cm (w) x 47.5cm (d) x 80cm (h)
- Internal dimensions: 50cm (w) x 37.5cm (d) x 50.5cm (h)
- 55 kg
- 1 door, 2 shelves (including base + 1 adjustable shelf)
- Manufactured in Australia
- Complies with AS2714-2008 – The storage and handling of organic peroxides
30 Litre Organic Peroxide Cabinet
- Made in Australia
- Complies with AS2714-2008, ‘The storage and handling of organic peroxides’.
- Double wall construction with 40mm thermal barrier, and vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- The 30L cabinet includes 1 self closing door and 2 shelves (fixed base shelf and 1 adjustable shelf).
- Self-closing, non-lockable door fitted with adjustable hydraulic closure. Door releases in the event of a pressure build up and in accordance with AS4326-2008, section 4.8.3.
- Features a suspended perforated floor and spill containment sump with drain.
- Cabinet can has adjustable feet for leveling on uneven surfaces.
- Highly durable UV stabilised thermosetting polyester powder coat finish
- Grounding connector built in on the outside panel for easy earthing.
- Safety and warning signage in accordance with Australian Standards.
- This organic peroxides safety cabinet is designed for indoor use.
- AS2714-2008 places restrictions on storage quantities of organic peroxides indoors. The maximum limit for storing Class 5.2 organic peroxides within an indoor safety cabinet is 100L