or 4 fortnightly payments of $142.50 with More info
Portable gravity fed eyewash system – 35L tank
$570.00 + GST
The portable gravity operated eyewash features a 35 litre capacity, FDA high-density green polyethylene tank which provides a full 15 minute full pattern flushing at 1.5 litres per minute to be compliant with ANSI Z 358.1 and AS4775 Standards.
- Supplied with wall bracket and bacteriostatic additive to permit storage of water for up to 6 months.
- A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling
- Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z 358.1-2009 and AS4775-2007 Standards
Compact and portable, this gravity fed eyewash tank is ideal for sites without plumbing. It can be easily relocated to provide emergency eyewash capability near hazards, reducing on-the-job eye injuries.
- Provides a full 15 minute flushing at 1.5 litres per minute
- 35 litre capacity FDA high density green polyethylene tank
- High visibility fold down arm allows operators to activate the water flow and leaves hands free.
- Spray outlets are protected by dust and dirt when the arm is folded up.
- Wide fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling.
- Designed to fit neatly on the wall-mounting bracket that is supplied with each system.
- Using the bacteriostatic preservative allows storage of water for up to a maximum of six months.
- Dimensions (cm): 39.5 (h) x 60 (w) x 25 (d).