Portable gravity fed eyewash system – 34L tank
$420.00 + GST
To operate, fold down the eyewash arm. This activates the water flow and leaves hands free to hold open eyelids for a more effective flush.
- Fill with unit with water and bacteriostatic preservative, and store in an easily accessable area
- The portable gravity operated eyewash features a 34 litre (9 gallon) capacity,
- Provides a full 15 minutes of continuous flow.
- Supplied with one 250mL bottle of bacteriostatic preservative to help prevent bacterial growth in the tank.
- Additional preservative bottles available on request (sold in packs of 4 x 250L). Contact us for more information
- A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling
- Dimensions (cm): 39.5 (h) x 60 (w) x 25 (d)
- In Stock
Compact and portable, this gravity fed eyewash tank is ideal for sites without plumbing. It can be easily relocated to provide emergency eyewash capability near hazards, reducing on-the-job eye injuries.
- Compact, portable, gravity fed eyewash provides a full 15 minutes of continuous flow.
- 34.1 litre (9 gallon) capacity FDA high density green polyethylene tank.
- High visibility fold down arm allows operators to activate the water flow and leaves hands free.
- Spray outlets are protected from dust and dirt when the arm is folded up.
- Wide fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling.
- Includes wall mounting bracket and one bottle of bacteriostatic additive for water storage up to 6 months.