Polyethylene drum bund – 2 drum canvacon cover
These spill pallet covers have been designed to prevent rainwater ingress into the bund when storing drums outdoors. This in turn reduces the likelihood of any spilled liquid overflowing the bund.
- Use with our polyethylene 2 drum spill containment bunds.
- Drum bund covers prevents rainwater from reducing the containment volume within a bund.
- Spill pallet covers are manufactured as standard in UV-stable, yellow canvacon.
- The covers are fitted with eyelets and tie down ropes to secure to the bund.
- Optional anti-static covers are available on request.
Why is this important?
If your bund sump fills with rainwater (or any other kind of debris) and then one of your containers leaks, the capacity of the sump becomes severely compromised. It’s widely regarded as best practice that a bund should include a sump capacity of at least 110% of the largest container stored on it to be deemed compliant.
Made in Australia