or 4 fortnightly payments of $367.50 with More info
Polyethylene 2 Drum bund with framed canvacon cover
$1,470.00 + GST
Use this spill pallet cover to protect your drums and bund from debris or rainwater ingress. The galvanised steel support frame prevents any sag and keeps the cover in shape.
- Made to fit our Polyethylene drum bund with removable grate – 2 drum (bund included)
- Item on backorder. Lead time approx 2-3 weeks
- Note: Framed cover is flat packed to reduce freight costs
Polyethylene 2 Drum bund with framed canvacon cover (2 drum bund included)
These spill pallet covers have been designed to prevent rainwater ingress into the bund when storing drums outdoors. This in turn reduces the likelihood of any spilled liquid overflowing the bund. The galvanised steel support frame prevents any sag and keeps the cover in shape.
- Use with our polyethylene 2 drum spill containment bunds.
- Drum bund covers prevents rainwater from reducing the containment volume within a bund.
- The galvanised steel support frame keeps the cover in shape and preventing any sag.
- Covers are fitted with a front zippered door to allow access to the containers.
- Spill pallet covers are manufactured as standard in UV-stable, yellow canvacon.
- The covers are fitted with eyelets and tie down ropes to secure to the bund.
- Supplied ‘flat-packed’ for easy site assembly.
- Optional anti-static covers are available on request
- Framed canvacon cover not sold separately.
Note: Framed cover is flat packed for freight purposes. Due to the size of the fully constructed unit, freight costs would otherwise be extreme.
Why is this important?
If your bund sump fills with rainwater (or any other kind of debris) and then one of your containers leaks, the capacity of the sump becomes severely compromised. It’s widely regarded as best practice that a bund should include a sump capacity of at least 110% of the largest container stored on it to be deemed compliant.
Made in Australia