Oil & Fuel Truck Bag Spill Kit with Global Peat - 122L absorbent capacity
This 122L portable oil and fuel spill kit is an economical solution for cleaning up oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents and other petroleum products.
The SKOFO122 is a portable oil spill kit for trucks and is ideal on unsealed areas around mine sites, drilling rigs and truck stops. Its components have been designed for harsh conditions.
Oil and fuel spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Portable oil and fuel spill kit designed for spills around trucks and heavy machinery.
- Contains Global Peat floorsweep and polypropylene oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Spill kit is supplied in a yellow canvacon, heavy-duty, re-sealable, waterproof and dust-proof bag.
- Oil and fuel spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Truck oil spill kit includes UV-resistant label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions