or 4 fortnightly payments of $71.25 with More info
Spill Kit: Oil & Fuel Outdoor – Truck Bag with Global Peat 122L Absorbent Capacity
$285.00 + GST
- 122 litre capacity truck spill kit to clean up spills of oils, fuels, diesel, petrol and other hydrocarbons around vehicles and heavy machinery.
- Weight: 15.0 kg
- Dimensions: 84 x 88 x 35 cm
- 2 x Oil and fuel absorbent mini boom (3.6m x 7.5cm)
- 3 x Oil and fuel absorbent pillows (58cm x 37cm)
- 12 x Oil and fuel absorbent pads (45cm x 45cm)
- 1 x Global Peat absorbent floorsweep (28 litre bag)
- 1 x PVC gloves – pair (450mm)
- 3 x Disposal bag – labelled (100 micron polyethylene)
- 1 x Carry bag – yellow canvacon (Large)
- 1 x Spill kit label (Self-adhesive PVC)
- 1 x Spill kit instructions (A4 laminated)
- Absorbent capacity: Up to 122 litres
- Please note: absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Oil & Fuel Truck Bag Spill Kit with Global Peat – 122L absorbent capacity
This 122L portable oil and fuel spill kit is an economical solution for cleaning up oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents and other petroleum products.
The SKOFO122 is a portable oil spill kit for trucks and is ideal on unsealed areas around mine sites, drilling rigs and truck stops. Its components have been designed for harsh conditions.
Oil and fuel spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
Portable oil and fuel spill kit designed for spills around trucks and heavy machinery.
Contains Global Peat floorsweep and polypropylene oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Spill kit is supplied in a yellow canvacon, heavy-duty, re-sealable, waterproof and dust-proof bag.
- Oil and fuel spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Truck oil spill kit includes UV-resistant label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions