Oil & Fuel Indoor Spill Kit – Indoor station bag 89L absorbent capacity
Use this 89 litre indoor oil spill kit to clean up oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents and other petroleum products.
This is a handy indoor oil spill kit bag ideal for sealed floors in workshops, warehouses, loading docks, factories or other indoor work sites.
Oil and fuel spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Handy and portable grab bag oil and fuel spill kit.
- Ideal for workshops, warehouses that handle small quantities of oils and fuels.
- Contains Floorsorb ground absorbent and polypropylene oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Floorsorb is a clean and low dust floorsweep.
- Spill kit is supplied in a yellow canvacon, heavy-duty, re-sealable, waterproof and dust-proof bag.
- Velcro closure allows easy opening and closing with handles included for carrying or hanging on a wall.
- Oil and fuel spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Indoor oil spill kit includes UV-resistant label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.