or 4 fortnightly payments of $128.75 with More info
Mercury Spill Kit with Mercsorb Amalgamation Powder
$515.00 + GST
Out of stock
- This mercury spill kit includes Mercsorb amalgamation powder and is designed for hospitals, laboratories, schools, workshops, warehouses, factories, chemical plants – wherever mercury is stored, handled and potentially spilled.
- Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 40 cm
- Capacity: 46mL of liquid mercury
- 1 x Mercsorb amalgamation powder 500g
- 2 x Contaminated waste disposal bags
- 1 x Dustpan and brush
- 1 x Goggles – clear and unvented
- 1 x Face mask with respirator and pair of filters
- 1 x Pair of nitrile gloves
- 1 x Boot covers – pair
- 1 x Coveralls – Hazguard
- 1 x Clothing tape – roll
- 1 x Popstick
- 1 x Plastic cup
- 1 x Scourer
- 1 x Caution – Spill Area warning tape 50m x 7.5cm
- 1 x Spill kit operating instructions
- Absorbent capacity: Up to 46mL of liquid mercury
- Please note: absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Mercury spill kit with Mercsorb amalgamation powder
This mercury spill kit is designed for hospitals, laboratories, schools, workshops, warehouses, factories, chemical plants – wherever mercury is stored, handled and potentially spilled.
Mercury is a heavy silvery-white metal which is liquid at normal temperatures. Mercury will vaporise at normal room temperature. This in turn creates a risk of mercury exposure through inhalation. The risk increases as the temperature increases. This is one of the key reasons it’s important to clean up a mercury spill immediately.
This mercury spill kit contains Mercsorb amalgamation powder that when mixed with water, solidifies the spilled mercury into a spadable mass.
- Instructions on how to clean up a mercury spill are included.
- Use plastic scoop and pan to lift and place into disposal bags.
- This mercury spill kit also contains safety gear such as gloves, coveralls, face masks and goggles to keep responders safe.
- Spill kit includes label and spill kit operating instructions.
- Spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Mercury spill kit with Mercsorb is supplied in a 20 litre white pail with snap-on lid.
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.