IBC containment bund – canvacon cover with galvanised steel frame
This IBC spill pallet cover has been designed to prevent rainwater ingress into the bund when storing IBCs or bulki boxes outdoors. This in turn reduces the likelihood of any spilled liquid overflowing the bund.
- Use with our polyethylene IBC Containment Bund
- The galvanised steel support frame keeps the cover in shape and preventing any sag.
- Double IBC bund covers prevent rainwater from reducing the containment volume within a bund.
- Covers are fitted with a front zippered door and viewing window to allow access to the containers.
- Spill pallet covers are manufactured as standard in UV-stable, yellow canvacon.
- The covers are fitted with eyelets and tie down ropes to secure to the bund.
- Supplied ‘flat-packed’ for easy site assembly.
Why is this important?
If your bund sump fills with rainwater (or any other kind of debris) and then one of your containers leaks, the capacity of the sump becomes severely compromised. It’s widely regarded as best practice that a bund should include a sump capacity of at least 110% of the largest container stored on it to be deemed compliant.
Made in Australia