Hazchem Spill Kit – Drum 42L absorbent capacity
This small and handy 42 litre chemical spill response kit has been designed for spills of acids, bases, coolants, solvents, oils and hazardous chemicals.
The SKHC42 pail is a chemical spill response kit ideal for small workshops, warehouses, laboratories, schools – any work areas where spills of mixed liquids may occur.
Hazchem spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded pink for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
- Handy pail chemical spill response kit for a variety of spills.
- Contains polypropylene hazchem maintenance absorbents.
- Clean, inert, non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- This hazchem spill kit also includes a range of spill clean up tools to assist with safe response and disposal.
- Chemical spill kit is supplied in a heavy-duty 20 litre pail.
- Chemical spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Chemical spill kit includes UV-resistant label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.