Spill kit – Battery acid 8L absorbent capacity
The 8 litre battery acid spill kit is ideal for small spills which may occur during the storage and
handling of lead batteries. Its compactness makes it suitable for vehicles, auto workshops,
warehouses, factories, chemical plants.
- Absorbent capacity: Up to 8 litres. Supplied in a 20 litre white pail.
- Small battery acid spill kit for minor emergencies.
- Includes acid neutralising agent to solidify and neutralise spills.
- Global acid neutraliser is supplied in a handy shaker bottle.
- This white, free-flowing powder has a pH of 10.7 (1% solution) and is ideal for placing on and around a spill to neutralise and absorb the spill so that it can be swept up and recovered.
- Spill kit includes ten hazchem absorbent pads for wiping down and cleaning up the spill.
- Hazchem absorbents are colour-coded pink for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly.
- Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with
- Spill Kit includes label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 8 litres. Supplied in a 20 litre white pail.