Hazchem Spill Kit - Battery acid 82 litre absorbent capacity
This battery acid spill kit is ideal for vehicles, auto workshops, warehouses, factories, chemical plants – wherever lead batteries are stored, used or handled.
- Large 82 litre battery acid spill kit for any battery acid emergency.
- Includes acid neutralising agent to solidify and neutralise spills.
- Global acid neutraliser is supplied in a handy shaker bottle.
- This white, free-flowing powder has a pH of 10.7 (1% solution) and is ideal for placing on and around a spill to neutralise and absorb the spill so that it can be swept up and recovered.
- Spill kit includes hazchem absorbent pads for wiping down and cleaning up the spill.
- Hazchem absorbents are colour-coded pink for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly.
- Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
- Spill Kit includes label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions.
- Battery acid spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- 82 litre battery acid spill kit is supplied in a 120 litre wheelie bin, which allows easy transportation to the spill site.
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.