Spill Kit: General Purpose – 115L absorbent capacity
$330.00 + GST
- 115 litre capacity general purpose spill kit designed for regular spills of most liquids.
- Weight: 29.0 kg
- Dimensions: 55 x 50 x 90 cm
- 2 x General purpose absorbent mini boom (1.2m x 7.5cm)
- 1 x General purpose absorbent mini boom (2.4m x 7.5cm)
- 2 x Budgetsorb all-liquid absorbent (50 litre bag)
- 25 x General purpose absorbent pads (45cm x 45cm)
- 3 x Contaminated waste polyethylene disposal bags (140cm x 50cm)
- 1 x PVC gloves (450mm)
- 1 x Audit tag
- Absorbent capacity: 115 litres
- Please note: absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
General Purpose Spill Kit – 115L absorbent capacity
This 115L universal spill kit has been developed to absorb every day spills of coolant, solvent, oil, degreaser, paint, blood, mild acids – all liquids.
This is a universal spill kit ideal for both indoor and outdoor use – wherever liquids are stored, handled, used and spilled. General purpose absorbents are colour-coded grey for easy identification.
- Locate this general purpose spill kit close to areas that store day-to-day liquids.
- Contains general purpose floor-sweep and polypropylene all-liquid maintenance absorbents.
- Polypropylene is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in liquid.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- General purpose spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilized and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kit can be converted to a Pollution Control Station with accessories such as shovels (long-handled or non-sparking), wall mounted signs, bassine brooms, bin covers, squeegees, bin locks or rakes.
- Spill kit is supplied in a blue 120 litre wheelie bin.
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.