Forklift Gas Cylinder Cage – Q/T/TS size – 6 x Bottles
- Store up to 6 x 18kg (steel) or 15kg (alloy) LPG cylinders (310mm diameter ‘Q/T/TS’ size).
- Solid steel floor and roof.
- Natural ventilation is provided by perforated side panels in accordance with Australian standards.
- Two coat protective finish make our cages perfect for outdoor use: undercoat = epoxy powder / topcoat = UV-stabilised polyester powder.
- Heavy duty forklift gas bottle storage, constructed of zinc anneal steel.
- Door is fitted with a magnetic latch and can be locked using the padlock lug (padlock not supplied).
- Cage can be easily manouvered by forklift, using the forklift tyne slots underneath the cage.
- Supplied with warning and safety signage as required by Australian standards. Our forklift gas bottle cages come with: DANGER NO SMOKING NO IGNITION SOURCES sign and FLAMMABLE GAS 2 dangerous goods sign.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes allow the cage to be permanently fixed for added stability and security.
- Cage is fitted with cylinder chain restraints.
- Complies with the requirements of AS4332-2004 – The storage and handling of gases in cylinders.
- Australian Made and Owned