Polyethylene drum bund – 3 drum
$595.00 + GST
Promo: Buy more, Save more!
Manufactured from 100% rotationally-moulded polyethylene and load tested by NATA accredited engineers in Victoria, Australia.
- Dimensions: 182cm x 63cm x 35cm
- Weight: 37kg
- Sump Capacity: 250 litres
- Construction material – bund: Polyethylene
- Construction material – grates: Polypropylene
- Maximum UDL (universally distributed load): 1,100kg
- Manufactured in Australia & in stock
Polyethylene drum bund with removable grates – three drum
Capture leaks, drips and spills of non-flammable liquids with while storing up to three 205L drums. These three drum containment bunds are ideal to position along a wall or walkway.
Reasons to use drum bunds:
- Prevent spilled liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Containment bunds reduce clean-up costs by capturing easily retrievable spills.
- Removable grated floor to provide easy access to the bund sump for cleaning.
- Manufactured with a UDL of 1100kg.
- Made of recycled polyethylene, these drum bunds resist chemical attack from hazardous acids, caustics and solvents.
- Chemical resistant polyethylene bund with polypropylene grate, allows it to stand up to the harshest environments.
- The oversized sump holds the contents of a 205L drum in the event of leak or rupture, meeting or exceeding the most stringent spill containment regulations.
- Black drum bunds contain 100% recycled content—their dark colour hides grime and dirt to keep your workplace looking clean.
- Seamless construction eliminates leaks.
- Drum bund covers are optional and used to prevent ingress of dirt and rainwater into the bund.
- Our range of drum and IBC containment bunds have been designed in Australia for our Australia’s harsh conditions.
- Drum bunds are also known as bunded pallets, spill pallets, and chemical storage bunds
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body