or 4 fortnightly payments of $106.25 with More info
Polyethylene drum bund with removable grate – 4 drum
$425.00 + GST
Manufactured from 100% rotationally-moulded polyethylene and load tested by NATA accredited engineers in Victoria, Australia.
- Dimensions: 123cm x 123cm x 28cm, 31kgs
- Sump Capacity: 242 litres
- Construction material – bund: Polyethylene
- Construction material – 2 x grates: Polypropylene
- Maximum UDL (universally distributed load): 2,800kg
- Drain: 3 x 20mm BSP plug (polyethylene)
- Price break: min 6 units (request a quote for pricing)
- Manufactured in Australia & in stock
Polyethylene drum bund with removable grate – four drum
Use this drum bund to store up to four 205 litre drums and capture any leaks, drips and spills. These containment bunds are also known as spill pallets and have been designed by Australians in Australia for our unique and harsh conditions.
This drum bund features:
- Manufactured from 100% rotationally-moulded polyethylene and load tested by NATA accredited engineers in Victoria, Australia with a 2800kg UDL
- A removable grated floor to provide easy access to the bund sump for cleaning.
- The chemical-resistant polyethylene bund and polypropylene grate stands up to the harshest environments.
- The DB4G drum bund includes forklift tyne pockets for easy transportation.
- Spill pallets feature encapsulated data plates with vital information such as sump capacity, maximum UDL, composition materials and net weight.
Reasons to use drum bunds:
- Prevent spilled liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Containment bunds reduce clean-up costs by capturing easily retrievable spills.
Drum bund covers are optional and used to prevent ingress of dirt and rainwater into the bund.
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
Drum bunds are also known as bunded pallets, spill pallets, spill decks, hazmat bunds, chemical storage bunds, portable bunding systems, secondary bunding and sump pallets.