or 4 fortnightly payments of $75.00 with More info
Low profile polyethylene drum bund – half pallet size
$300.00 + GST
Can be connected to other low profile bunds to create a customised bunded work floor.
- Dimensions: 122cm x 61cm x 15cm, 16kg
- Sump Capacity: 83 litres
- Recommended for storing 20L and 60L drums. To meet Australian Standards, sump capacity should be 110% of the volume of the largest drum stored on the bund
- Refer to the Polyethylene drum bund – 2 drum for storing 205L drums
Polyethylene low profile drum bund with removable grate – two drum
This drum bund has been designed to safely store 20L and 60L drums or batteries, capturing leaks, drips and spills. These containment bunds are also known as spill pallets and have been designed by Australians in Australia for our unique and harsh conditions.
The chemical-resistant polyethylene drum bund and removable polypropylene grate-construction stands up to the harshest environment and chemicals.
Low profile spill pallets feature encapsulated data plates with vital information such as sump capacity, maximum UDL, composition materials and net weight.
- Economical solution for storing smaller drums.
- Unit has removable grate to easily reclaim and clean up spilled liquid.
- Removable grate also allows easy access to remove small animals and snakes that may enter the bund.
- Keeps personnel safe from accidental slips.
- Keeps spilt liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Reduces clean-up costs by containing spills for easier retrievable.
- Helps to organise drum storage.
- Ideal platform for decanting areas – handling liquid around drums is safer and easier.
- Enhance the effectiveness of your spill pallet with a drum bund cover to prevent ingress of rainwater into the bund.
Build your own customised bunded floor system by joining low profile spill pallets together.
- Joining strips lock spill pallets together
- Sump-to-sump bund connectors seamlessly join the drums’ sumps, allowing you to combine sump capacities for a
larger overall catchment volume.
- A ramp provides drum trolleys easy access to the raised platform