or 4 fortnightly payments of $43.75 with More info
Spill Kit: Cytotoxic Chemical
$175.00 + GST
- This cytotoxic chemical spill kit has been especially designed for the control of spills where cytotoxic drugs are prepared. This kit can be used for both chemical and body fluid clean-up.
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Dimensions: 28 x 29 x 9.5 cm
- 1 x Instruction sheet
- 1 x Long-sleeved impermeable gown with elastic cuffs
- 1 x Impervious overboots (pair)
- 1 x Face mask
- 1 x Protective eyewear
- 1 x Hairnet
- 4 x Purple cytotoxic gloves (2x pair large, 2x pair medium)
- 2 x Cytotoxic spill sign
- 4 x Chemsorb pads
- 6 x Orange wash cloths
- 1 x Alginate bag
- 2 x Purple cytotoxic waste bags with ties
- 1 x Scoop and scraper
- 1 x Bottle of water
- 1 x Neutral detergent
Cytotoxic chemical spill kit
This cytotoxic chemical spill kit has been especially designed for the control of spills where cytotoxic drugs are prepared. This kit can be used for both chemical and body fluid clean-up.
Cytotoxic drugs are commonly used in chemotherapy treatment of serious diseases and present additional risks to healthcare workers and carers. Whether the chemicals themselves or body fluid from patients, cytotoxic drugs can be extremely harmful to your health.
This spill kit is suitable for use in hospitals, health care facilities, patient transport, veterinary clinics, medical centres, aged care, nursing homes.
The portable cytotoxic chemical spill kit is supplied sealed in a prepacked box and contains appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for personnel / spill responders to attend the spill safely.
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.