60 Litre Indoor class 4 dangerous goods safety cabinet
$1,425.00 + GST
Promo: Buy more, Save more!
- The 30L class 4 dangerous goods safety cabinet is ideal for under beach storage of:
- 4.1 Flammable solids
- 4.2 Substances liable to spontaneous combustion
- 4.3 Substances which in contact with water emit flammable gases (dangerous when wet)
- External dimensions: 60cm (w) x 47.5cm (d) x 100cm (h)
- Internal dimensions: 50cm (w) x 37.5cm (d) x 75.4cm (h)
- 65 kg
- 1 door, 2 shelves (including base + 1 adjustable shelf)
- Manufactured in Australia
- Complies with AS5026-2012 – The storage & handling of class 4 dangerous goods
- Lead time approx. 7-10 business days (manufactured in Melbourne)
- Safety and warning signage in accordance with Australian Standards (included separately – labels applied according to Class 4 division being stored)
60 Litre Class 4 dangerous goods safety cabinet
- Made in Australia
- Complies with AS5026-2012, ‘The storage & handling of class 4 dangerous goods’.
- Double wall construction with 40mm thermal barrier, and vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- The 60L cabinet includes 1 self closing door and 2 shelves (fixed base shelf and 1 adjustable shelf).
- Self-closing, non-lockable door fitted with adjustable hydraulic closure.
- Door releases in event of pressure build up (meets AS/NZS 5026:2012, section 5.7.3)
- Features a suspended perforated floor and spill containment sump with drain.
- Cabinet can has adjustable feet for leveling on uneven surfaces.
- Highly durable UV stabilised thermosetting polyester powder coat finish
- Grounding connector built in on the outside panel for easy earthing.
- Safety and warning signage in accordance with Australian Standards.
- This class 4 safety cabinet is designed for indoor use.