available between $1.00 - $2,000.00 Learn More
1. My driveway is sealed with an even surface
2. There is reasonable vehicle access with height clearance.
3. I acknowledge the delivery is to the front door, carport, or closest practical delivery point as deemed by the driver.
350 Litre Chemical Storage Cabinet/Corrosive Substances Cabinet
$2,290.00 + GST
- Store 12 x 20 litre drums in this extra deep cabinet
- External: 111cm (w) x 75cm (d) x 185cm (h)
- 2 doors, 3 shelves (including base)
2+ shoppers have bought this.
350L Chemical/Corrosive Substances Cabinet
- Complies with AS3780-2008 - The storage and handling of corrosive substances.
- The 350L cabinet includes 2 self closing doors and 3 shelves (fixed base and 2 adjustable shelves).
- Each shelf lined with chemical resistant thermoplastic coating for long-term protection against corrosive substances.
- Double wall construction with 40mm thermal barrier, and vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- Features a suspended perforated floor and spill containment sump with drain.
- Door features flush handle, key lock and stainless steel pin hinging for strength.
- Cabinet can has adjustable feet for leveling on uneven surfaces.
- Highly durable UV-stabilised powder coat finish.
- Grounding connector built in on the outside panel for easy earthing.
- Safety and warning signage in accordance with Australian Standards.
- Made in Australia
|Dimensions||120 × 85 × 200 cm|